Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Taco Soup

1 lb. Hamburger
1 onion, small, diced
-brown and drain-
add: 1 can hominy, drained and rinsed
1 can diced tomatoes
1 can ranch style or pinto beans
1 can "Rotel" brand tomatoes
1 cup water
1 package taco seasoning
1package hidden valley ranch mix

combine all ingredients in crock pot
cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 4-8 hours
serve with cheese and corn bread or corn chips (fritos)

3 comments:

Paige said...

Michelle - I'm hoping this comment gets to you! I saw your post on my photography blog & would love to chat! Send me an email at mydesignerdenim@gmail.com & I'll send you a link to our family blog, too! I'm sure you're burning up in AZ. :) Talk to you soon! ~ Paige

Anonymous said...

Very nice blog.
Unique food. I will try.

Please visit:

http://bali-worldresorts.blogspot.com

Keep blogging.
Happy holidays.

Dedra said...

Michelle, This is Dedra. I need your email address! I've been trying to find you for almost a year!! email me-- dedra4@gmail.com